We are both a department of the University of Oxford and a major international publishing organization with a significant presence in Hong Kong.
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve, and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
We offer a competitive salary, a 5-day work week and excellent benefits and opportunities for career development. Applications, including curriculum vitae and expected salary, should be email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Responsible for sales of home learning products to customers;
• Responsible for the sales target;
• Deliver professional selling and post selling service for our users;
• Actively participate in customer related activity and sales promotion event.
• Degree or above with minimum 3 years’ relevant selling experience;
• Collaborate with team to achieve better result;
• Strong presentation and communication skills;
• High motivation for sales;
• Relevant experience in working early childhood is definite an advantage;
• Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Sales Executive.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to email@example.com